For those companies looking to connect with skiers, Ski NH offers a variety of advertising media.
New Hampshire skiers are a desirable demographic. Our guests primarily come from Massachusetts (46%) and New Hampshire (34%). A large percentage are families with children (46%), and the majority (56%) have household incomes of over $100,000.
Ski NH is one of the top resources for those who are exploring vacation or weekend get-away plans to New Hampshire, particularly during the winter months (although summer is becoming more and more important for ski areas). Guests regularly look to us for trail conditions at our member areas, for lift ticket and other types of deals, and to find out about different events going on.
We offer the following business-to-consumer advertising opportunities:
- SkiNH.com (display ads on our newly re-designed photocentric, responsive site):
- Ads will display full-size on mobile devices
- Five display ads will be displayed per page. Advertisers will receive approximately double the impressions for their ads
- The new formatted display ad design looks like editorial content, encouraging users to click on the ads
- Ski NH's e-newsletter - Display ads available in our newsletter which is distributed semi-monthly to approximately 12,000 people from October through April and once per month from May through September.
- Ski NH Magazine - 60,000 copies of this annual magazine are printed in September and distributed year-round throughout New Hampshire and the Northeast. An e-magazine is also available on SkiNH.com. Learn more here.
- 4th & 5th Grade Passport - up to 4,000 copies of this printed piece are delivered to 4th and 5th graders each year.
- For those looking for a more comprehensive promotional platform, consider becoming a Ski NH corporate sponsor. Contact Executive Director Jessyca Keeler at Jessyca@SkiNH.com or by calling 603.745.9396, ext. 203.
If you're advertising and promotional interests lie more with our ski areas, consider becoming a Ski NH Associate Member. Our associate members enjoy benefits such as receiving and the opportunity to advertise in our quarterly member e-newsletter, a listing on SkiNH.com, and the opportunity to attend and display at our annual meeting. To learn more, contact Member Services Director Kim Pickering at Kim@SkiNH.com or by calling 603.745.9396, ext. 205.