Have you ever wanted to work at a ski area?
There are numerous jobs that you can have at a ski area; full-time, part-time, seasonal (winter or summer), behind the scenes, or on the slopes. Check out all the job opportunities at NH areas below!
Click on the ski area name to check out the positions at these Ski NH resorts:
- Abenaki - Wolfeboro, NH
- Black Mountain - Jackson, NH
- Bretton Woods - Bretton Woods, NH
- Cannon Mountain - Franconia Notch, NH
- Cranmore Mountain Resort - North Conway, NH
- Granite Gorge - Keene, NH
- Gunstock - Gilford, NH
- King Pine - East Madison, NH
- Loon Mountain - Lincoln, NH
- McIntyre Ski Area - Manchester, NH
- Mount Sunapee - Newbury, NH
- Pats Peak - Henniker, NH
- Ragged Mountain - Danbury, NH
- Waterville Valley - Waterville Valley, NH
- Whaleback Ski Area - Enfield, NH
Ski New Hampshire is hiring!
Communications & Marketing Manager wanted to join our team.
Ski NH has an exciting opportunity for the right person to join our small team and help spread the word about the joys of skiing in the Granite State and to communicate with our ski area and supplier members about Ski NH's member-related activities. As New Hampshire's private, not-for-profit trade association dedicated to promoting skiing and the interests of the ski industry within the state, our programs include both B2C and B2B elements. We seek someone with excellent communications skills (interpersonal and writing skills) who has a experience working with the press, growing a business's presence on social media platforms, optimizing websites for search, and working across a variety of marketing platforms. The ideal candidate has experience working with multiple properties, is highly detail-oriented, and is a proven multi-tasker. Check out the Communications & Marketing Manager job description. If you think you've got what it takes, send your resume and cover letter to Executive Director Jessyca Keeler at Jessyca@SkiNH.com.