4TH & 5TH GRADE SNOWSPORTS PASSPORT
2016-17 4th & 5th Grade Snowsports Passport
Each Ski NH downhill and cross country ski area member contributes one free lift ticket or trail pass for your fourth or fifth grader to enjoy New Hampshire's scenic ski trails this winter. In addition, each area also provides one additional offer; click here to see what's included in the 2016/17 passport.
The 2016-17 4th & 5th Grade Snowsports Passport is $30. Verification of your child's grade is required - please refer to "Instructions for Obtaining Your Child's Snowsports Passport" below.
Coupons from the 4th & 5th grade passbook are valid everyday of the 2016-17 season, except these blackout dates: December 26, 2016-January 1, 2017; January 14-15, 2017; February 18-20, 2017; and February 25, 2017. Limit one (1) passport per 4th or 5th grade student. Any 4th or 5th Grader can apply, regardless of where they live.
Instructions for Obtaining Your Child's Snowsports Passport
- STEP 1 - Order your passport - There are TWO options for purchasing the passport, as outlined below:
- Order your passport online (this is the fastest way to get your passport application process in the works!)
- Order by mail: download the application and return it with your payment and verification* that your child is currently enrolled in the 4th or 5th grade. Applications should be mailed to Ski NH/Snowsports Passport, PO Box 528, North Woodstock, NH 03262.
- STEP 2 - Send us verification that your child is in the 4th or 5th grade. We'll ship the passport once we receive verification.
- Acceptable Verification: We accept the following: a current report card, a progress report, a letter from the school stating your child is currently enrolled in the 4th or 5th grade, or a screen shot of your school account login with your child's current grade level. If your child participated in last year's program (as a 4th grader) we can usually verify that he/she is in 5th grade via our records.
- How to Send Verification: The easiest & fastest way to send verification is via email. Take a photo or scan of your child's proof of grade as outlined above and email it to us at Passports@SkiNH.com. You can also photocopy the proof and mail it to us at PO Box 528, North Woodstock, NH 03262. However, this method does take longer for us to process your application.
Passports are shipped every couple of days. Processing time (including shipping) can take up to 10 business days, so please plan accordingly.
Please note, there are no refunds on passports, including unsused portions of the passport.Pricing, pass availability and restrictions are subject to change at any time and without notice. For all rules & regulations of the Snowsports Passport click here.
Ski NH donates a percentage of passport sales to the Make-A-Wish Foundation of New Hampshire. This organization has brought joy to more than 500 children who have a life threatening medical condition.
Spread the Joy of Skiing!
Have you participated in the fourth and fifth Grade Snowsports Passport program in the past? Want to share your experience with the program? Email your comments to Info@SkiNH.com to share them with other families thinking about participating in the fourth & fifth grade Snowsports Passport program or share them on our Facebook page!
Please pass along this information to friends and families that you know have a fourth or fifth grader.
Feel free to make copies of the application and give it to any person or organization that wants to help families get active during the upcoming winter -your friends, your child's fourth or fifth grade teacher, your town recreation department, your PTSA, your school's ski program coordinator, youth groups like Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts or your church youth program. Download the flyer.
Please note: Pricing, pass availability and restrictions are subject to change at any time and without notice.