JANUARY LEARN TO SKI & SNOWBOARD MONTH
2017 Information Coming Soon!
Many New Hampshire ski areas are celebrating Learn to Ski & Snowboard month this January by offering a $39 lift, lesson and rentals beginner package for downhill skiing and riding, and a $19 trail pass, lesson and rentals beginner package at cross-country ski areas. Taking a lesson your first time on skis or a snowboard can make all the difference in the world in terms of having a great experience, and our Learn to Ski & Snowboard Month special is great and affordable way to try a new sport.
Each resort's availability and restrictions for this program varies, so you should click on the resort links listed below and/or call the resort of your choice for availability and additional information. Remember – this program is designed for Level 1 students - that is, people who have never been on skis or snowboards before. If you want to improve your skiing, lessons are available for all levels of ability! Click on the links below or call the resort to find out what other learn to ski and ride programs are available.
Participating Alpine Ski Areas
- Black Mountain - Please call (603) 383-4490 for details/reservations.
- Bretton Woods – Valid for Ages 13+
- Cannon Mountain – Valid for Ages 13+
- Cranmore Mountain Resort – Valid for Ages 8+
- Granite Gorge Ski Area – Valid for Ages 5+
- Gunstock Mountain Resort – Valid for Ages 6+
- King Pine Ski Area – Valid for Ages 8+
- Loon Mountain – Valid for Ages 13+
- Mount Sunapee – Valid for Ages 16+
- Pats Peak – Valid for Ages 6+
- Ragged Mountain Resort – Please call (603) 768-3600 for details and to make reservations. Valid for Ages 13+
- Waterville Valley - Valid for Ages 7+
Participating Cross-Country Ski Areas