SKI NH's LeARN TO SKI AND SNOWBOARD FREE WEEK - JANUARY 11-17, 2014!Sorry the 2014 Ski NH Learn to Ski and Snowboard Free Week is complete but be sure to check out all the other learn to ski and snowboard offers at our member ski areas and special offers listed below for January Learn to Ski and Snowboard Month!
Also check back next fall for the 2015 Learn to Ski and Snowboard Free Week!
You know those friends & family members who would love skiing or snowboarding - but just haven't tried it yet? Here's their chance ... January is Learn to Ski and Snowboard Month, and Ski NH is offering our free learn to ski and snowboard week! Our members also have a variety of other special offers - just scroll down for that information.
From January 11-17, first-time downhill skiers & snowboarders receive a free learn to ski or snowboard lesson, free equipment rentals & a free beginner terrain lift ticket. First-time cross country skiers receive a free learn to ski lesson, free equipment rentals & a free trail pass. Participants must register with Ski NH to download a Learn to Ski & Ride Free coupon, then make a reservation with one of our participating resorts. Space is limited, so register early.
PARTICIPATING DOWNHILL SKI AREAS FOR 2014:
Bretton Woods (age 13+)
Cannon Mountain (age 13+)
Cranmore Mountain Resort (age 8+)
Dartmouth Skiway (age 13+)
Granite Gorge (age 5+, Sunday January 12 only)
Gunstock Mountain Resort (age 6+)
King Pine (age 8+)
Loon Mountain (age 13+)
Pats Peak (age 6+)
Ragged Mountain (age 13+)
Waterville Valley (age 7+)
PARTICIPATING CROSS COUNTRY SKI AREAS FOR 2014:
Bretton Woods XC (age 6+)
Great Glen Trails (age 6+, Monday January 13-Friday January 17 only)
Gunstock Mountain Resort (age 6+)
Jackson XC (age 10+)
Pine Hill Ski Club
Purity Spring XC and Snowshoe Reserve (age 8+)
Waterville Valley XC
Other special Learn to Ski and Snowboard Month offers:
-Take a Learn to Ski or ride package priced at $85 from 1/1/14-1/10/14 and from 1/18/14-1/31/14 and receive a voucher for an intermediate ski or ride package valid Sunday-Friday, non holiday, through the end of the 2013/2014 season. Valid for ages 13 & up; voucher not valid 1/18/14-1/19/14 and 2/15/14-2/22/14. Reservations suggested.
-Take a Learn To Nordic Ski package priced at $39 from 1/1/14 -1/10/14 and from 1/18/14-1/31/14 and receive a voucher for a Nordic Trail Pass, Nordic Rental equipment and an Intermediate group lesson package valid Sunday-Friday, non holiday, through the end of the 2013-1014 ski season. Valid for ages 6 and up; voucher not valid 1/18/14-1/20/14 and 2/15/14-2/22/14. Reservations suggested.
Cranmore Mountain Resort
-Each guest attending the GET 1 program during Ski NH's Learn to Ski & Snowboard Free Week will receive a GET Rewards Card, offering $25 off a lift ticket, a $15 lesson or rental or a Get 2 package for $89, purchased same day as the GET 1 package.
-Loon Mountain’s Adult Learn to Ski/Snowboard Packages include a lift ticket and rental equipment along with a half-day lesson and a Learner’s Club Card for $109. Half-day lessons run for three hours, from 10am to 1pm., or 12:30pm to 3:30pm. This package is also available with a full-day lesson from 10am. to 3:30pm., with a half hour lunch break. Full-day lesson cost is $149. These lessons begin at Loon’s Mountainside Rental Shop. With your Learner’s Club Card, take a second lift, lesson & rental package and you’ll receive an Unlimited Rental Equipment Season Pass, plus great discounts on lift tickets.
-Share Your Passion - Bring a first-time skier or snowboarder to Mount Sunapee to enroll in the Start Here (non-guided) beginner package and you will receive a voucher for a free day of skiing or riding at Mount Sunapee.
-Starter Special $85 - This package is for the first time skier, ages 6 and older. It includes a beginner group lesson, rental equipment, and full day lower mountain lift ticket (8:30am-4pm). This is the package that enters you in the Passport Program, where you can earn a free season pass and free daily use of rental equipment for the rest of the season.
-Online Exclusive Learn to Ski/Ride Special - The online $65 Learn to Ski/Ride offer includes a two hour beginner lesson, skis or snowboard equipment and a lower mountain lift ticket for the day. A lower mountain lift ticket includes lift access on the J-Bar, Lower Meadows Double, and the Valley Run Quad. Package is available for ages 7 and older, and requires a purchase made 24 hours in advance online in the ski area's e-store. Offer is valid Sunday-Friday, non-holidays. See web site for details.
Also check out these offers that are available throughout the 2013-14 ski season!
- Learn to Ski or Ride (age 13+) - The package includes a 90 minute lesson, all-day lift ticket, and rentals for $79.
- Red Carpet Learn to Ski or Ride (age 13+) - This package includes ski or board rental, a group lesson and unlimited access to the Learning Center Quad chairlift for $85.
- First Time Package (age 13+) - Package includes lesson, rental & beginner lift ticket for $70.
- GET (Guaranteed Easy Turns Package) - Program includes a beginner area lift ticket, rental equipment, and a 90 minute group lesson for $89 anytime.
- One Hour Lesson, Rental and Lift Ticket - Receive a one hour lesson, lift ticket and rental equipment for $99 for adults and $89 for youths 12 and under.
- Mountain Magic (age 6+) - This nationally recognized & award winning learn to ski or ride program includes rental skis or snowboard, lower mountain lift ticket and group instruction. Cost is $115.
- Three Day Package (age 6+) - For $215, you receive three days of lower mountain lift tickets, with a two-hour group lesson on each day, and ski or snowboard rental each day. Days can be used any time in the current season. At the completion of the third lesson, you receive 50% off all subsequent lessons during the current season, 50% off all rental equipment during the current season, $15 off any helmet from Mountainside Outfitters retail & demo center, 20% off ski wear in the Mountainside Outfitters retail shop, and choice of a Take 50 card which entitles you to 50% off your Prime Time or Night lift tickets purchased during the current season OR a Prime Time Season Pass, valid to the end of the current season for $199 for adult/teens (ages 13-64) or $139 for children/seniors (ages 6-12 and 65+).
- Upgrade Package (age 6+) - Complete your Mountain Magic experience. Start with the first day for $115 & you get a prime time lift ticket (lower mountain only), with a two-hour group lesson and ski or snowboard rental for the day. Add two more days for just $100, and you will be entitled to all the benefits upon completion of the program!
- First Timer Package - Purchase an all-day beginner lift ticket, equipment rental and receive a free group lesson. The cost is $69 for ages 13 and older and $54 for ages 8-12.
- 1-2-3 Ski or Snowboard is a flexible three-session learning package, including three all-day lift tickets (beginner lifts only on day one, and all lifts ticket days two & three), three lessons and three days of rentals. Cost is $159 for adults and $129 for ages 8-12. Upon completion guests receive a pass good for 50% off lift tickets, lessons and rentals for the remainder of the season.
- Learn to Ski or Snowboard - Get a beginner lift ticket, rental equipment and 5 hour group lesson for $149 for adults (ages 13+), the same package with a 3 hour group lesson costs $109 for adults.
- Discovery Camp - Geared towards children ages 7-12, guests receive a lift ticket, rental equipment and group lesson and lunch for $160.
- Learn-To Program - Package includes a 1-hour group lesson, rental equipment, helmet & beginner area lift ticket for ages 8+, and is available Wednesday-Friday evenings and weekends and holidays. Cost is $60.
- $39 Beginner Special - From December 7 through Friday, December 20, 2013 first-timers ages 4 and over can purchase a one-day Introduction to Skiing or Snowboarding package for only $39.
- Get Into Skiing or Snowboarding - The first day consists of a two-hour lesson, rental equipment and a South Peak Learning Area lift ticket for $89. A second day can be added for $46. Upon completion of the second day, guests receive a Mount Sunapee Flex Card, entitling the holder to discounts at the resort for the rest of the winter.
Offered to ages 13+.
- Tag-A-Long Program allows a parent to join a private lesson for his/her 3-4 year old and learn the methods of teaching that instructors use in order to be able to reinforce the methods during future ski days.
- Share Your Passion - Bring a first-time skier or snowboarder to Mount Sunapee to enroll in the Start Here (non-guided) beginner package and you will receive a voucher for a free day of skiing or riding at Mount Sunapee.
- Starter Special - Program for ages 6+ includes a beginner group lesson, rental equipment and lift ticket to lower mountain. The cost is $85 and enters you in the Passport Program.
- Passport Program - Beginner skiers or snowboarders purchase the Starter Special for three days and on the fourth day buy a lift ticket and rental package and receive a season pass for the rest of the season along with free use of rental equipment when available (not available for Saturday night POP).
- Guaranteed Learn to Ski or Ride - Get a lower mountain lift ticket, rental equipment, and two hour lesson for $69.
- To the Top - Purchase days 2 & 3 on your first Learn to Ski or Ride visit for $110, for $119 on your second visit, or on the day of each visit for $69. These include a lower mountain lift ticket, rental equipment, and a 2 hour lesson. The lift ticket can be upgraded to an all mountain ticket depending on your progress. At the end of the 3rd Day, you can purchase a discounted season pass to use the rest of the season for just $199 and seasonal rental equipment for only $99. Plus, receive 20% off your next year’s season pass also.
- Introduce a Friend - Bring a friend who buys a Learn to Ski & Ride 3 lesson package and you get a FREE lift ticket for the day. Buy a full-day/full-priced ticket for yourself, and your friend gets their first Learn to Ski & Ride lesson FREE.
- Learn to Ski/Ride Passport Program - Participants (ages 7 and older) receive a 2 hour lesson, equipment rentals and beginner lift ticket on the first day for $75, along with incentives for second and third visits.