COVID-19 CONSUMER RESOURCE CENTER
Ski NH COVID-19 Consumer Resource Center
These are extraordinary times, and Ski New Hampshire is striving to provide you up-to-date information about our members' operations amidst the COVID-19 pandemic. The safety of our guests, employees and members of our community is our highest priority, and we want you to have the resources you need to make informed travel decisions when it comes to COVID-19 (coronavirus).
We urge all travelers to check the State of New Hampshire websites listed below as well as those of the businesses you wish to visit before traveling. Also, be sure to take the recommended protective measures against spreading COVID-19 while you travel.
Know Before You Go
Most business operations in NH have changed - be prepared!
- Advance Planning: call or visit the website of the business you want to visit to know their new guidelines. This goes for attractions, restaurants, lodging properties, retail outlets, and many others that you may want to visit.
- Some attractions require advanced reservations or have capacity limits.
- Many attractions have closed certain aspects of their operations for this summer - don’t be disappointed by being uninformed!
- For our ski areas’ summer operations, visit Ski NH’s What’s Open Page.
Respect individual business COVID-19 visitor guidelines and safety procedures.
- All open businesses are operating under guidelines issued by the NH Department of Public Health that are designed to protect employees and customers alike.
State of New Hampshire COVID-19 Resources