PASSPORT RULES & REGULATIONS
2017-18 Snowsports Passport Rules & Regulations
- The 2017/2018 Ski NH Fourth & Fifth Grade Snowsports Passport is a non-transferable document which entitles the 4th/5th grader to whom it is issued to obtain complimentary one-day lift tickets or trail passes, as well as other offers, subject to the terms and conditions set forth below, at participating Ski NH member resorts during the 2017/2018 season. All Ski NH participating resorts reserve the right to withdraw from the program at any time. Coupons in the Snowsports Passport are valid any day of the 2017/18 season except these blackout dates: December 26, 2017 – January 1, 2018; January 13-14, 2018; February 17-19, 2018, and February 24, 2018. All vouchers expire for each ski area on the last day that they are open during 2017/18 ski season. *Some areas have additional restrictions, such as Pats Peak and McIntyre Ski Area.
- The Passport or use of the Passport or of lift tickets obtained with the Passport may not be transferred or resold to any other person, including family members or relatives. It is a violation of New Hampshire law to resell lift tickets. Ski NH will immediately revoke a Passport if the holder transfers use of the Passport or of any lift ticket obtained with the Passport to another person, for monetary consideration or otherwise.
- Ski NH will revoke and cancel a Passport without notice, for any misuse. Passport holders and their parents or legal guardians are responsible for proper use of the Passport at all times. In the event of Passport misuse and cancellation, Ski NH may recover damages to Ski NH and/or to participating Ski NH member resorts arising from Passport misuse, including reasonable attorneys’ fees.
- All Passport holders agree to comply with all rules and regulations of participating Ski NH member resorts and with all other applicable laws and regulations, including the NH Skiers, Ski Area and Passenger Tramway Safety Act (RSA 225-A).
- If a 4th or 5th Grade Passport applicant provides any false or inaccurate information in his or her application, a Passport will not be issued. Any Passport issued to a 4th or 5th grader who has provided false or inaccurate information will be revoked.
- All information provided in this application is subject to verification by Ski NH. All information provided in the application becomes the property of Ski NH. Information provided by Passport applicants may be used by Ski NH and its member resorts for verification.
Questions? Email Info@SkiNH.com or call 603-745-9396.