PASSPORT RULES & REGULATIONS
2019-20 Snowsports Passport Rules & Regulations
- The 2019/2020 Ski NH Fourth & Fifth Grade Snowsports Passport is a non-transferable document which entitles the 4th/5th grader to whom it is issued to obtain complimentary one-day lift tickets or trail passes, subject to the terms and conditions set forth below, at participating Ski NH member resorts during the 2019/2020 season. All Ski NH participating resorts reserve the right to withdraw from the program at any time. Vouchers in the Snowsports Passport are valid any day of the 2019/2020 season except these blackout dates:
Christmas break Thursday, December 26, 2019 - Wednesday, Jan 1, 2020
Martin Luther King Weekend Saturday, January 18 – Sunday, 19, 2020
President’s Weekend Saturday, February 15 – Monday, 17, 2020
February break Saturday, February 22, 2020
Pats Peak vouchers cannot be used for the Saturday night Pay-One-Price promotion
McIntyre Ski Area vouchers cannot be used for One Great Rate promotion. Great Glen Trails vouchers have NO blackout date restrictions.
Ragged Mountain Resort allows students to use their voucher on December 26, & 27, 2019 and February 21, 2020.
All vouchers expire for each ski area on the last day that they are open during 2019/20 ski season.
- The Passport or use of the Passport or of lift tickets obtained with the Passport may not be transferred or resold to any other person, including family members or relatives. It is a violation of New Hampshire law to resell lift tickets. Ski NH will immediately revoke a Passport if the holder transfers use of the Passport or of any lift ticket obtained with the Passport to another person, for monetary consideration or otherwise.
- Ski NH will revoke and cancel a Passport without notice, for any misuse. Passport holders and their parents or legal guardians are responsible for the proper use of the Passport at all times. In the event of Passport misuse and cancellation, Ski NH may recover damages to Ski NH and/or to participating Ski NH member resorts arising from Passport misuse, including reasonable attorneys’ fees.
- All Passport holders agree to comply with all rules and regulations of participating Ski NH member resorts and with all other applicable laws and regulations, including the NH Skiers, Ski Area, and Passenger Tramway Safety Act (RSA 225-A).
- If a 4th or 5th Grade Passport applicant provides any false or inaccurate information in his or her application, a Passport will not
be issued. Any Passport issued to a 4th or 5th grader who has provided false or inaccurate information will be revoked.
- All information provided in this application is subject to verification by Ski NH. All information provided in the application becomes the property of Ski NH. Information provided by Passport applicants may be used by Ski NH and its member resorts for verification.
Still have some questions? Email Info@SkiNH.com or call 603-745-9396.