PASSPORT RULES & REGULATIONS
2021-22 Snowsports Passport Rules & Regulations
The 2021/2022 Ski NH 4th & 5th Grade Snowsports Passport is a non-transferable program that entitles the 4th & 5th grader to whom it is issued to obtain complimentary one-day lift tickets or trail passes, subject to the terms and conditions set forth below, at participating Ski NH member resorts during the 2021/2022 season. Reservations and/or other redemption processes may apply; please refer to the “Special Considerations” section below.
Offers in the Snowsports Passport are valid any day of the 2021/2022 season except these blackout dates:
Christmas break: Sunday, December 26, 2021 - Sunday, January 2, 2022
Martin Luther King Weekend: Saturday, January 15 – Sunday, 16, 2022
President’s Weekend /February break: Saturday, February 19– Saturday, February 26, 2022.
- McIntyre Ski Area ticket cannot be redeemed for One Great Rate promotion.
- Great Glen Trails’ trail pass has NO blackout date restrictions.
- Pats Peak’s ticket cannot be redeemed for the Saturday night Pay-One-Price promotion.
All offers in the app expire for each ski area on the last day that they are open during the 2021/22 ski season.
- The Passport or use of the Passport or of lift tickets obtained with the Passport may not be transferred or resold to any other person, including family members or relatives. It is a violation of New Hampshire law to resell lift tickets. Ski NH will immediately revoke a Passport if the holder transfers use of the Passport or of any lift ticket obtained with the Passport to another person, for monetary consideration or otherwise.
- Ski NH will revoke and cancel a Passport without notice, for any misuse. Passport holders and their parents or legal guardians are responsible for the proper use of the Passport at all times. In the event of Passport misuse and cancellation, Ski NH may recover damages to Ski NH and/or to participating Ski NH member resorts arising from Passport misuse, including reasonable attorneys’ fees.
- All Passport holders agree to comply with all rules and regulations of participating Ski NH member resorts and with all other applicable laws and regulations, including the NH Skiers, Ski Area, and Passenger Tramway Safety Act (RSA 225-A).
- If a 4th or 5th Grade Passport applicant provides any false or inaccurate information in his or her application, a Passport will not be issued. Any Passport issued to a 4th or 5th grader who is found to have provided false or inaccurate information will be revoked.
- All information provided in this application is subject to verification by Ski NH. All information provided in the application becomes the property of Ski NH, however, we will never sell your information to a third party. Information provided by Passport applicants may be used by Ski NH and its member resorts for passport eligibility verification.
- Ski NH reserves the right to suspend or cancel the Snowsports Passport program at any time.
The Passport includes one ticket to each of these 33 Ski New Hampshire members:
- Abenaki Ski Area
- Attitash Mountain Resort
- Black Mountain
- Bretton Woods Resort
- Cannon Mountain
- Cranmore Mountain Resort
- Crotched Mountain
- Dartmouth Skiway
- Gunstock Mountain Resort
- Kine Pine at Purity Spring Resort
- Loon Mountain Resort
- McIntyre Ski Area
- Mount Sunapee Resort
- Pats Peak
- Ragged Mountain Resort
- Waterville Valley Resort
- Whaleback Mountain
- Wildcat Mountain
- Bear Notch Ski Touring Center
- Bretton Woods Nordic Center
- Dartmouth Cross Country Ski Center
- Dexter's Inn Trails by Norsk
- Eastman Cross Country
- Franconia Village XC Ski Center
- Great Glen Trails
- Gunstock Outdoor Center
- Jackson Ski Touring Foundation
- Loon Mountain Resort XC
- Mt. Washington Valley Ski Touring & Snowshoe Foundation
- Nordic Skier Wolfeboro XC
- Pine Hill Ski Club New London
- Purity Spring Resort XC & Snowshoe Reserve
- Waterville Valley Adventure Center
Still have some questions? Email Info@SkiNH.com or call 603-745-9396.