CALENDAR EVENT DETAILS
Race Team Open House
Are you interested in the BW Race Team for your child but are unsure if you want to commit? Come to Bretton Woods with your potential ski racer and let them spend the day as a member of the team with our BW Race Team Open House! Participants will have the opportunity to spend the day with our professional coaches and unlock their latent racing potential.
For more information call 603.278.4422 or visit brettonwoods.com.
• Saturday, December 9, 2017
• 8:00am – 2:30pm
o 8:00am Registration
Guest Services Desk, Base Lodge
Meet at Bethlehem Lift
o 11:30am Lunch
Mount Washington View Room
o 2:30pm Pick Up
Mount Washington View Room (?)
o 5:30 – 9:00pm Pot Luck Dinner & Swix Tuning Clinic
Slopeside Level, Base Lodge
Registration is complimentary and can be done via Wufoo.
• The minimum skiing ability for participants is “blue zone” as described by the Bretton Woods Ski School.
How to know if you are a Blue Zone Skier:
• I am skiing mostly blue trails.
• I start some turns in a wedge.
• I am skiing parallel on blue trails.
• I am challenging myself with some black trails.
• All athletes are required to wear a helmet (no soft ears).