CALENDAR EVENT DETAILS
Monday, February 19, 2018
There are 6 events
King Pine at Purity Spring Resort
Silly Slalom Race
More fun and games for kids at King Pine complete with ribbons and prizes!
Signup in Fireplace Room and then join us at 10 a.m. on the Open Slope for Silly Slalom Race!
Silly Slalom ribbons awarded at 12:30 p.m.More Info
Overnight Ski Camp - Week 1
A winter tradition at King Pine and Purity Spring Resort since 1939. A full week of fun for skiers and riders age 8 – 17! Find out more on the Ski & Snowboard Camp website!
Check out information on Week 2 (February 4 - March 1, 2018).More Info
Cranmore Mountain Resort
February Vacation Camp
- 5 Consecutive Days
- Half (9-12) or Full days (9-4)
- 5-14 Years
- All levels
Please register by February 1st. Spaces are limited.
Option Fees: 5 Full Days 5 Half Days
Camp $400 $295
Camp (plus rental) $440 $330
Camp (passholder) $300 $225More Info
Purity Spring Resort XC & Snowshoe Reserve
All Snowshoe Tours are free for lodging guest or with valid lift ticket or season pass.
- Off the road customers pay $12 or free with valid King Pine lift ticket or King Pine season pass.
- All abilities including beginners and families.
- Additional tours may be available during holiday periods.
- Guided snowshoe adventures exploring the Audubon Wildlife Sanctuary or behind The Inn up to the Lookout Tower or Sexton Shelter.
- Departs from The Mill Fitness Center at Purity Spring Resort at 2 p.m. tours are geared towards beginners and families and are on relatively flat terrain. If you can walk, you can take this tour. There is a short loop and a long loop.
- Tour guides will accommodate according to ability of everyone in the group.
- ($) Rentals available at King Pine base lodge for an additional fee.
McIntyre Ski Area
President's Day Camp
Join us for a day of outdoor fun! Open for children age 6 - 12.
President's Day Camp: 9am-4pm, pre-registration required!