CALENDAR EVENT DETAILS
Sunday, December 31, 2017
There are 14 events
Purity Spring Resort XC & Snowshoe Reserve
Moonlight Snowshoe Tour
As the winter moon rises, experience one of our guided moonlight snowshoe tours through NH Audubon's Hoyt Wildlife Sanctuary at Purity Spring Resort. Take in the tall pines and soft woodland sounds with views of King Pine Ski Area in the distance as you experience the serene trails along Purity Lake.
All tours are weather permitting. Interested participants are asked to sign-up and meet at The Mill Indoor Pool & Fitness Center across from the Purity Spring Main Office fifteen minutes before the start of the tour. Please call ahead to confirm date of scheduled snowshoe tours. Rate are $12 per person ($20 with snowshoe rentals - rentals are available at the King Pine Rental Shop)More Info
Ragged Mountain Resort
Demo Day with Sport Thoma
New Year's Eve Party
Mount Sunapee Resort
Jingle Jam Rail Jam
Mountain Top Mass
Each Saturday of the 2017-2018 ski season, starting on December 23rd, you can join Reverend Jay McLeod of St. Andrew's Episcopal Church from 3:15 to 3:45 pm in the Summit Lodge for skiers' communion. All are welcome! If you attend, you must ski down the mountain, no hiking, walking, or taking the chairlift down.
For more information you can contact St. Andrew's Episcopal Church at firstname.lastname@example.org, www.standrewsnl.org, or 603-526-6433. An inclusive service of Holy Communion!More Info
New Year's Eve Celebration
King Pine at Purity Spring Resort
New Year's Eve Family Celebration
This New Year's Eve, King Pine invites families to ring in the New Year with an evening of skiing, riding, music and fun – complete with torchlight parade and fireworks!
- 4 - 9 p.m. - $19 per Junior, $29 per Adult
- Moonlight 4 Pack available - 4 friends or family get 4 night lift tickets for only $66!
A New Year's Eve ticket includes:
- Activities for the entire family!
- Night skiing and riding from 4 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- Outdoor music and bonfire at the base of King Pine
- Torchlight parade begins at 9:00 p.m. – first 100 people meet at 8:45 p.m. at the top of the Open Slope. Skiers MUST be able to ski an intermediate Blue Square trail in the dark!
- Hi-intensity glow sticks will be used.
- Fireworks to follow torchlight parade at 9:20 p.m.
- Toast to the New Year at the Trail's End Tavern!
Additional New Year's Eve Activities
Torchlight Tubing: Tickets are just $19 per person for each 2-hour session. Tubes are provided by King Pine. One rider per tube. Please reserve at (603) 367-8896 x247More Info
Gunstock Mountain Resort
Gunstock Rocks New Year's Eve
Come kick off the New Year with us!
Please check back soon for more information as we get closer to the event.More Info
Waterville Valley Resort
New Year's Eve Fireworks
Fireworks over Corcoran Pond at 7:30pm More Info