JANUARY LEARN TO SKI & SNOWBOARD MONTH
Many New Hampshire ski areas are celebrating Learn to Ski & Snowboard Month this January by offering a $39 lift, lesson and rentals beginner package for downhill skiing and riding, and a $19 trail pass, lesson and rentals beginner package at cross-country ski areas. Taking a lesson your first time on skis or a snowboard can make all the difference in the world in terms of having a great experience, and our Learn to Ski & Snowboard Month special is great and affordable way to try a new sport.
Each resort's availability and restrictions for this program varies, so you should click on the resort links listed below and/or call the resort of your choice for availability and additional information. Remember – this program is designed for Level 1 students - that is, people who have never been on skis or snowboards before. If you want to improve your skiing, lessons are available for all levels of ability!
Click on the resort name to link to their Learn to Ski registration page or call the number listed to make your reservation. *We're still waiting on a few links from resorts, they'll be posted shortly!
Participating Alpine Ski Areas - More to Come
- Bretton Woods - $39 for ages 13+
- Cannon Mountain - $39 for ages 13+
- Cranmore Mountain Resort - $39 for ages 13+
- Granite Gorge - $39 for ages 8+
- Gunstock Mountain Resort - Details to come
- King Pine Ski Area - $39 for ages 8+
- Mount Sunapee Resort - Details to come
- Pats Peak - $39 for ages for ages 6+ (Link to come soon)
- Ragged Mountain Resort - Free for ages 7+
- Waterville Valley Resort - $39 for ages 7+ (Link to come soon)
Participating Cross-Country Ski Areas - More to Come
NH ski areas have some fantastic learn-to-ski & snowboard programs, some of which provide perks like new skis and season passes. Check out more learn-to opportunities and deals here.