4TH & 5TH GRADE SNOWSPORTS PASSPORT
2017-18 4th & 5th Grade Snowsports Passport
Each Ski New Hampshire alpine and cross country ski area member contributes one free lift ticket or trail pass for your fourth or fifth grader to enjoy New Hampshire's scenic ski trails this winter. That's 34 days (or nights) that your child can get outside and explore this season for just $30 upon grade verification. This program is open to 4th and 5th graders from near and far--not just New Hampshire residents!
New this year, the 4th & 5th Grade Snowsports Passport will be delivered to your email inbox as a digital product once you've provided proof of eligibility. But why? Ultimately, we want to cut down on our paper waste. In the past, we would print booklets to meet demands, but would always end up with extras that would go in the recycling bin. Now, you have the choice to print only the vouchers you intend to use. We do ask that you print the vouchers that you want to use and bring them to the resorts with you. Your child will still be asked to present the voucher and sign it for verification.
Ski NH donates a percentage of passport sales to the Make-A-Wish Foundation of New Hampshire. This organization has brought joy to more than 500 children who have a life-threatening medical condition.
Please note: Pricing, pass availability and restrictions are subject to change at any time and without notice.
How to Buy a Passport (Once They Go on Sale)
- STEP 1 - Order your passport - There are TWO options for purchasing the passport, as outlined below:
- Order your passport online. This is the fastest way to get your passport application process in the works!
- Order by mail. Download the application when it becomes available and return it with your payment and verification* that your child is currently enrolled in the 4th or 5th grade. Applications should be mailed to Ski NH/Snowsports Passport, PO Box 521, Conway, NH 03818.
- STEP 2 - Send us verification that your child is in the 4th or 5th grade. We'll email your passport once we receive verification.
- Acceptable Verification: We accept the following: a current report card, a progress report, a letter from the school stating your child is currently enrolled in the 4th or 5th grade, or a screen shot of your school account login with your child's current grade level. If your child participated in last year's program (as a 4th grader) we can usually verify that he/she is in 5th grade via our records.
- How to Send Verification: The easiest & fastest way to send verification is via email. Take a photo or scan of your child's proof of grade as outlined above and email it to us at Passports@SkiNH.com. You can also photocopy the proof and mail it to us at PO Box 521, Conway, NH 03818. However, this method does take longer for us to process your application.
Once you have submitted your proof of eligibility, please allow 1-2 business days for us to process your information and send your digital vouchers.
Please note, there are no refunds on passports, including unused portions of the passport. ricing, pass availability and restrictions are subject to change at any time and without notice. For all rules & regulations of the Snowsports Passport click here.
Spread the Joy of Skiing
Have you participated in the fourth and fifth Grade Snowsports Passport program in the past? Please pass along this information to friends and families that you know have a fourth or fifth grader, or organizations who promote healthy, outdoor lifestyles!