CALENDAR EVENT DETAILS
Friday, December 29, 2017
There are 6 events
King Pine at Purity Spring Resort
Experience the fun of lift-serviced torchlight night snowtubing down exciting snow chutes at our Pine Meadows Tubing Park!
Download a tubing release form and bring it with you to save time.
Tickets are just $19 per person Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and holiday periods for each 2-hour session | $10 per person Tuesdays 5-7 p.m., Thursdays and Sundays from 4 - 6 p.m.* Tubes are provided by King Pine. One rider per tube.
PLEASE NOTE: We strongly recommend reserving tubing tickets during holiday periods as these times are the most popular. *The $10 Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays per person is not available during Holiday Operating Hours or Sunday, February 26, Tuesday, February 27 and Thursday, March 1, 2018. Sunday 4-6 p.m. also not available on our final day of the season, Sunday, April 1.
Tickets can be purchased at King Pine Guest Services or pre-purchased by calling 603-367-8896 Ext. 247
- A $3 service fee is applied to all telephone ticket sales.
- Pre-purchasing tickets is recommended, as tubing sessions do sell out regularly.
- Tubing tickets are non-refundable. All participants, including children, are required to have a ticket and ride in their own tube (King Pine will supply tubes).
- All participants must sign, or have a parent or guardian sign, a tubing release form. We strongly recommend downloading and completing this form before arriving to Guest Services. This will allow a faster processing time when purchasing tickets. Contact Guest Services at (603) 367-8896 Ext. 247
- All winter activity schedules are weather-dependent and subject to change without notice.
Waterville Valley Adventure Center
Nordic Season Pass Holder Party
Join us for the annual season welcome back party. Get the season updates and outlook, special one night only promotions & wax clinic. Drinks and food will be served.
5:30pm - Party Begins
6:30pm - Wax Clinic with Swix
Pine Hill Ski Club New London
Try Our Trails Day
Cranmore Mountain Resort
Gunstock Mountain Resort
Snowshoe Ridge Tours
Get a fun, beautiful night hiking experience, with a low-key effort. We will brave the cold and darkness together. With headlamps and snowshoes, we'll board the Tiger Chair to ascend, and traverse the ridge on foot! A great way to kick off your evening!
Meet at the Outdoor Center at 6pm.
Pricing includes rentals and headlight
RESERVATIONS REQUIRED. Dress warm!
Call 603-293-4341 ext 192 for more informationMore Info
Last Tracks with Moat Brewery
Cost is $25 per person, please call for reservaitons: 603-383-4490 More Info