CALENDAR EVENT DETAILS
Sunday, March 18, 2018
There are 11 events
Mount Sunapee Resort
Family Fun Day
Bob Skinner's Ski & Sport Demo Days
Mountain Top Mass
Each Saturday of the 2017-2018 ski season, starting on December 23rd, you can join Reverend Jay McLeod of St. Andrew's Episcopal Church from 3:15 to 3:45 pm in the Summit Lodge for skiers' communion. All are welcome! If you attend, you must ski down the mountain, no hiking, walking, or taking the chairlift down.
For more information you can contact St. Andrew's Episcopal Church at firstname.lastname@example.org, www.standrewsnl.org, or 603-526-6433. An inclusive service of Holy Communion!More Info
Ragged Mountain Resort
Back in the Day Mini Pipe Jam
Back again, our signature, hand-shaped, old school inspired, mini pipe snowboard event is sure to impress. With retro attire and tricks encouraged, this spring event is all about good vibes with buds on boards. Age, gender, and skill set are no factors here -- all buzzards welcome! Riders will be judged on creativity, style, amplitude, and the most important critique - how much FUN they are having!
Be sure to check back closer to March 18, 2018 for additional details.More Info
USSA U16/U19 Lafoley Giant Slalom
Josh Russell Memorial Slalom Race
9:30am: Race start
Gunstock Mountain Resort
Francis Piche Invitational
Waterville Valley Resort
Loon Mountain Resort
Carboard Box Derby
Kids combine their love of snow and cardboard boxes at this annual rite of spring. Watch as wee folk glide down the mountainside in cardboard boxes they've transformed into helicopters, moose, and pirate ships.
Free to enter! All ages!
Registration: 8:30am-10:30am | Governor's Lodge
Event: 11:30am | Outside of Governor's Lodge
Sponsored by:BMW, Under Armour, Coca-Cola
Rules & Guidelines:
1. Vehicle must be made out of a cardboard box with a minimum of three sides, at least twelve inches high and must have a cardboard box bottom running surface. Vehicle must be lettered and decorated.
2. Each vehicle must have one or more pilots. Pilots must be in the box. Hand held ski poles may be allowed for steering purposes, but cannot be attached to the vehicle.
3. The following materials are allowed: Tape other than plastic, white glue (Elmer's type) wax, oil or water based paint. Other materials may be used for decorating purposes only.
4. The following materials are examples of what is NOT allowed on the running surface of the cardboard box: Wood, duct tape, metal, plastic, staples, rubber, epoxy, polyurethane, fiberglass, shellac, and varnish. Other materials may be excluded as well that cannot be used on the running surface.
5. Any person under 18 must be accompanied by parent/guardian to read & sign a release form.
Oakley's Droppin' In: Women's Freestyle Camp
This two-day camp is a great opportunity for women to take their park and pipe skills to the next level. Snowboarders and skiers will work closely with pro athletes, hone their new skills in a private park, and even get their own Oakley goggles. Ages 13 and up.
$335 per person | $285 season pass holders
Includes a two-day lift ticket, two days of coaching, swag, yoga, lunch and much more.
Call 800-229-5666 x5400More Info
Great Glen Trails
Bill Koch League
For 1st through 8th graders, the Great Glen BKL* Club is a weekly program that emphasizes the fun of skiing, as well as learning skills.
The Club meets Sunday afternoons from 1:30 pm to 3:30 pm beginning in January and continuing into March.More Info