Bretton Woods Nordic Center
Skate Groomed Km
2022-2023 season passes now on sale!
Across the grounds of the historic Mount Washington Resort and the White Mountain National Forest in New Hampshire, the Bretton Woods Nordic Center is one of the largest cross country ski areas on the East Coast. As a top resort, it features wide, scenic trails for classic and skate skiing, plus snowshoeing and 11km of dog-friendly trails. It has ideal learn-to-ski terrain, plus loops for the distance of your choice.
Our 100 kilometer trail network crosses open fields, meanders through woods of spruce and fir, passes beaver ponds and mountain streams, and traverses open hardwood stands. Join alpine-skiing family and friends with unique lift-served High Country trails and mountainside log cabin, plus Fabyan Fields’ groomed trails in a park-like setting adjacent to the alpine Base Lodge.
2022/23 NORDIC EXCURSION PASS upgrades
- $99 NASTAR Pass: Unlimited NASTAR runs! Valid during the 2022/23 winter season when course is open.
- $60 Uphill Skinning Pass: Add unlimited alpine uphill skinning access to your Nordic Excursion Pass. Valid during 2022/23 season.
- $60 Summer Mountain Bike Pass: Unlimited use of bike trails during normal 2022 summer operations.
- $60 Summer Scenic Gondola Ride Pass: Valid for the 2022 summer season during regular operating hours.
2022/23 NORDIC EXCURSION PASS BENEFITS
Season-long Nordic skiing, during regular operating hours, with no blackout dates, including one single chairlift ride at the alpine ski area each day to access the Mountain Road Trail.
All Nordic Season Pass holders also receive the following benefits.
- 10% OFF Resort Retail Shops and Repair Shop Services through 2022/23 ski season.
- 20% off public green fees through the 2022 Summer Season.
- $15 off on an Adult Full-Day, Alpine All-Mountain Lift Ticket. Limit one ticket per day.
- Unlimited use of the Stickney T-Bar when available.
Get your season pass HERE
Join us for fun summer activities at Bretton Woods!
Click map for a larger version